How To Apply?
Applications for the Weston Charity Awards 2017 are now Closed!
To be eligible to apply, charities must have the following:
• A registered charity number
• Working in the fields of Welfare, Youth or Community
• At least one paid full-time member of staff in a leadership position
• Income less than £5 million
• Provides direct services to beneficiaries
• Majority of activity or beneficiaries are in the Midlands or North of England
Winners will be selected based on their willingness to benefit from the Pilotlight process, so please read the guidance notes to ensure your application is relevant to the type of Award on offer.
Organisations who have applied previously are eligible to apply again, but only if there have been significant changes. For a full list of areas eligible click here.
If your organisation would benefit from the support of the Weston Charity Awards but doesn’t quite meet the criteria, please contact Georges Lebreton on 020 7283 7022 or email@example.com